- Bachelor of Science, cum laude, in Accounting, University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Master of Laws in Taxation, New York University School of Law
- Bar/Court Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- Recent Publications
- Safe Harbour: The Use of Cayman Islands Trusts for Families from Latin America” – STEP Journal, Cayman Islands Supplement – May 2015 Issue >> view here
- Legal Ethical Issues in International Estate Planning – Estate Planning – June 2015 Issue >> view here
- Working with Foreign Buyers, Tax Nightmares – Florida Realtor Magazine – April 2015 >> view here
Alexandre M. Denault
Alex is an Associate focusing in international taxation and estate planning. Mr. Denault earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, cum laude, from the University of Florida Fisher School of Accounting, a Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, and a Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University School of Law. While attending the University of Florida College of Law, Alex served as a board member of the Florida Journal of International Law, earned a Book Award in Legal Drafting, and was on the Dean’s List. During his tenure at New York University, Alex was awarded a KPMG Tax Scholarship for exceptional academic merit.
Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Mr. Denault has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2007. He is a member of the Tax Section of the American Bar Association and the Tax Section of The Florida Bar. Mr. Denault is also a member of various professional organizations, including the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (“STEP”), as well as the Greater Miami Tax Institute where he is currently serving as Vice President.