International and Domestic Probate
Our international and domestic probate services include assisting executors, beneficiaries, trust companies, other attorneys, stockbrokers, banks, accountants and other professionals with estate administration involving Florida, elsewhere in the United States and foreign jurisdictions.
- Resealing foreign appointments, probates and letters of administration or their equivalent
- Obtaining letters of administration and grants of probate
- Administering deceased estates involving assets situated in Florida, elsewhere in the United States and in other jurisdictions
- Arranging for affidavits of foreign law
- Advising on estate taxes, death duties, conflicts of law, domicile, succession and cross-border issues
- Preparing Florida and United States situs property wills
- Tracing beneficiaries, valuation requests, shareholding histories, income and capital gains tax, dividends and other distribution payments
Through our international networks of other quality professionals, we are able to act on your behalf in most global jurisdictions.